The Leap Forward
We are very proud to present you the new Mathist. It is a real sneak peak into the future, that allows you to easily solve and compute anything you write with a single click!
Here are some examples;
- Simplify any expression to speed up problem solving,
- Plot graphs,
- Evaluate expressions and get approximate values,
- Solve equations and inequalities (with visual representation),
- Solve definite and indefinite integrals (with visual representation),
- Crunch difficult logarithms,
- Find derivatives and much more…
Why is this important?
Have you ever worked on a problem, that is easy to understand, but just requires too much number crunching? – So did we!
We understand that learning a million new things every day as a technology or a science student doesn’t leave too much time for crunching math. And yet in most cases you cannot solve anything without it.
We decided create a solution to this problem with the help of cutting-edge technology.
The Mathist allows you to focus on problem solving and not number crunching, so that you achieve better results at things you are interested in!
- Homeschool Wednesday: Wolfram Alpha (continuations.com)